Certification, including a full range of laboratory tests
Availability of a certificate of compliance with the applicable requirements executed by a certification organization with a positive image, and issued to the provider of products and services (works), facilitates an increase in the competitive ability of the organization’s products and services and gives numerous advantages in:
- receipt of orders;
- organization of contests for supply of products;
- participation in tenders for construction, or winning contracts;
- organization of exhibitions and contests for the title of the best providers of products and services;
- sale of products and services (works) to the consumer.
- construction products (concrete, stones, sand; cement; concrete mixes and grouts); reinforced concrete products; rolled metal products (reinforcement bars, beams, U-sections, I-beams, etc.); pipes, metal structures, windows and doors, glass; polystyrene foam, mineral cotton products; roofing materials; metalware for ventilation systems;
- works for erection of buildings and structures;
- method statement development services;
- quality management systems (QMS) of organizations.
- the certification body and the test laboratory are not dependent on manufacturers and sellers of products, providers of services;
- able to provide integrated services, i.e. perform certification and certification tests at all stages of construction activities.
- impartial and unbiased assessment of the compliance of products and services with the applicable requirements;
- use of reasonable prices, flexible pricing policy with account for the decreasing cost factor for certification services.